Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What We Take for Granted

We are still waiting for the results of the two most important tests.. and in the meanwhile.. while everything is running through my mind, one minute im positive about it.. the next I'm in tears over the "what if's".. but while going through this emotional roller coaster it just keeps reminding me just how precious everything really is.. I now give 10x more hugs and kisses to my children than I normally would in a day, and let them know how much I love them. Everything Hunter now does just makes me smile and more proud of him.. we really do take everything for granted until something happens to someone you love. I really just appreciate life more and what we have been given.. I don't think that I could really stress enough to people that everything we have is very dear to us and to not ever take anything that you have for granted. This whole thing, whether it comes back good or not so good, I will always look at life differently now.

32-365

2.1.11

2 comments:

  1. What a great picture of Hunter, he has such beautiful eyes. Stay strong, mama. Sending lots of hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful boy.

    ReplyDelete